My main focus of the project was the 2,000 word essay, while Carson focussed on the movie and voice over. It was my job to go back and reiterate our presentation in words, and to describe the project in greater detail. Since the project was written about my Inquiry 2, I had most of the knowledge about Peabody Hall, and the paranormal space that exists between its walls. Even though we both worked on different aspects of the project, we both started at the same point. We walked through Peabody Hall, videotaping the spots that we thought would be appropriate for a movie, and recoding those spots from different angles. It was essential for me to be at the taping, because I have the key to the building so that we could tape the places that needed to be taped. The actual arranging of the photographs and movie clips was Carson's job, while I focussed on the information behind the Inquiry. She had to put the visual aspects of the project together, and I had to put the informational aspects of the project together in an essay.
For the presentation itself, we both brought talking points and questions to ask the viewers. Even though the wrong movie was deleted, we still managed to procede through the presentation and talk about what kinds of things we would like to alter in the space. It was also my job to go back and finish the 2,000 word essay after the presentation to take into account the viewers feedback and comments. Since there were only two people in the group, we were both were required to do a lot of work with the project. I feel that, overall, we both worked hard to complete the project to what it currently is.
No comments:
Post a Comment